Where family, friends, and strangers can come to follow the life of a soldier as he tours the globe.

1.15.2007

What this is. . .

This site is intended to be a chronicle of one man's journey as he transitions from being a National Guardsman into an active soldier, trains up, and heads for a year long deployment in Iraq as a photo journalist. I will post as much as I possibly can. I will write personal stories about my adventure, from my new job training, to the combat train up stateside, and into my deployment into one of the most dangerous places on earth. Please read, comment, enjoy, and pray for my safe return. Thank you for reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake Shore said...

Wow. A lot has happened since we last talked. I pumped for you, but a little freaked out. I looking forward to talking to about DINFOS, and being a combat correspondent -- Last to know, First to go! I'll certainly be praying for you and following your journal.

God bless!

25 January, 2007 03:17

 
Blogger Unknown said...

We'll be checking here daily. Do you mind if I share this URL with friends and with people from church? We love you and will pray nonstop for your safe return.

27 January, 2007 09:15

 
Blogger Unknown said...

AAaack - just lost a whole comment to Blogger insubordination. More later. Glad to hear you made it all right. Love you,
m

02 March, 2007 18:29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home