Where family, friends, and strangers can come to follow the life of a soldier as he tours the globe.

3.02.2007

Update

I will make this post brief. Not because I want to, but because I have to. I made it to Fort Meade, Maryland safe and sound, and even managed to smoke the entrance exam for my school. The school (Public Affairs Journalist) is one of the harder enlisted courses to get into for the Army. I am fairly proud of my accomplishment, and thankful for the opportunity to serve on active duty again, even if for just a couple of months.

My days go by fast here. We start our day doing PT at around 0430. Then after some chow, we head out to the schoolhouse until late afternoon. Get some dinner chow, then I head out to the gym for around an hour. After that I do some of the immense amounts of homework that we get each day. Any of you who know me, know how much I procrastinate when it comes to homework. That is if I even do it at all. I try to get to bed by about 10pm, but so far that has proven to be kind of hard. Did I say I was going to be brief? Sorry, we haven't gotten to the section on brevity yet.

So, keep praying for me, wish me luck, leave me comments and I will see you all soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

@$#@% Blogger! My comment ended up down on the January post.

02 March, 2007 18:30

 
Blogger Tim said...

Keep working hard man!

03 March, 2007 03:48

 
Blogger everyday.wonder said...

Glad to hear you've hit the ground running. 0-dark-30, wow, I hope I never have to do pushups at that ridiculous hour. I don't even dream about pushups at 4am...

Way to smoke the exam, keep up the study!

03 March, 2007 09:15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home